Financial, Computer Health
Financial, Computer Health and Miscellaneous Information
Cardi Care specializes in CPR and First Aid Training.
“ICE”, Contacts (In Case of Emergency) in your cell phone.
- Make sure the person whose name and number you are giving has agreed to be your ICE partner. Make sure your ICE person's number is one that's easy to contact, for example a home number could be useless in an emergency if the person works full time. If your preferred contact is deaf, prefix the number with ICETEXT
- Make sure your ICE partner has a list of people they should contact on your behalf - including work
- Make sure your ICE partner knows about any medical conditions like allergies or current medications
- Make sure if you are under 18 your ICE partner is a parent or guardian authorized to make decisions
FEMA: Are you ready? An in-depth guide to citizen preparedness.
Personal Health Records stored on line with Google Health
Family Financial Records Organizer Make life simpler by organizing important financial information and accounts in one safe place.
- State Farm organizer
- Retirement calculator
A detailed profile about all hardware and software in your computer from Belarc Advisorwww.belarc.com/free_download.html
Analyze your Internet connection www.speedtest.net
Four Legal Documents:
1) A Will lets you specify how your estate should be distributed.
2) Durable Power Of Medical Attorney gives your agent the authority to make all your health care decisions if you are incapacitated.
3) Durable Power Of Attorney authorizes your agent to make financial decisions on your behalf and remains in effect should you become mentally incapacitated.
4) Financial Inventory listing all your accounts, the location of important papers, keys, combinations, passwords and the names of your attorney and accountant. Put a copy of the above in your safe deposit box. Keep the original in a safe, easy to get to a place, let a trusted person know where these are.